Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
To take responsibility for the completion of all the technical and engineering requirements contained in Pre- Qualification / Tender / Proposal invitations. A comprehensive understanding of the scope of work is required and the ability to identify risks, both engineering and commercial.
- Familiar with subsea systems
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant subsea experience, preferably with an engineering consultancy.
- University degree level in engineering discipline.
- Evidence of professional and personal development and/or learning.
- Prepare, in conjunction with the relevant departments, full technical methodology statements, cost, schedule, resource requirements and scopes of work for all tender.
- Develop and take ownership of a full technical library, including historical projects, case studies etc., that can be utilized on all on-going tenders
- Gain a full understanding of and be able to present the technical aspects of service offering.
- Obtain technical, commercial and contractual qualifications & exceptions as relevant, for input into bid document.
- Ensure that technical and commercial reviews are completed by appropriate internal stakeholders, and that the issues identified are resolved via clarifications or addressed within final tender proposal.
- After tender submission, coordinate clarification responses with the relevant departments. Attend all relevant clarification meetings and coordinate any other post-submission activities as required.
- Apply tender procedures to all activities to ensure consistency of approach.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of tender processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Maintain a library of up-to-date standard templates that can be used as a basis for preparation of different types of tender, it being understood that the templates should always be modified as necessary to reflect the requirements of individual clients.
- Identify all Company, client, national and international codes and standards applicable to a specific project, ensuring their utilisation to meet project requirements and Scope of Supply.
- Lead project handover meetings post contract award ensuring all relevant project data required for successful project execution is conveyed to all necessary disciplines.
- Participate in Lessons Learned processes
- Ensure that all activities comply with operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all activities comply with HSEQ policy and procedures.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover letter including Tendering Engineer as the reference.